Defence for Children International regularly publishes press releases intended for immediate release. They are official statements in which our organisation addresses issues of pressing concern, expresses its own views and urges governments to undertake necessary measures. With press releases, we aim to alert interested parties, such as media, donors and networks, to a current issue, activity or event, as well as to generate interest and relay results.
- Child rights violations in the context of the quarantine to contain the COVID-19 outbreak, 2020.
- « I was waiting for recess. Diary of a child in detention » wins the first edition of the Justice for Children Award
- Protecting Children on the Move in West Africa: Mano River Union and partners join hands for better policies and action (EN only) 29 July 2015
Defence for Children International announces the establishment of an Advisory Committee (EN, FR & ES) 22 June 2015
- Defence for Children International Regional MENA desk officially becomes part of the Arab Childhood Committee of the League of Arab States (EN) 2 March 2015
- A step in the (human) right direction for children being deprived of liberty worldwide, (EN) December 2014
- France to sign the third Optional Protocol to the CRC on a Communications Procedure (OP3 CRC) (FR), 17 November 2014
- DCI-Sierra Leone: Gender Sensitive approach is key to the fight against the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), (EN) 29 October 2014
- Unprecedented Ebola Virus Outbreak, (EN) September 2014
- Child-friendly Juvenile Justice Resolution adopted by The Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), (EN) July 2014
- DCI calls for immediate end to Israeli attacks, (EN) July 2014