Fields of Intervention:
DCI-Tunisia was created in Tunisia in order to promote and defend children’s rights. Therefore, several actions are undertaken in the following priority issues:
- Street children
- Violence against children
- Children and religious extremism
- Education, information and training on children’s rights
Current Activities and Projects/Programmes:
In recent years, DCI-Tunisia has carried out inter alia the following projects:
- School Programmes
DCI-Tunisia is helping children without family support or children from poor families to go to school. The affected children are supported financially until they are able to life an independent life.
- Reintegration of Children in Conflict with the Law
Another of DCI-Tunisia’s programmes aims at reintegrating juvenile offenders into society.
TO BE ADDED
- Manuel Concernant la Lutte Contre la violence a l’encontre des enfants
- Child Rights in Arab Countries